Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Super hero :)



As much as mothers, fathers are also a great source of strength to children. And most importantly for daughters, fathers are the first men they would fall in love with :) Yes its so true.. My daddy is my super hero, strongest and most adorable person on the earth who has always guided me and given me such a beautifull life :)
        "He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me
 watch him do it"
~Clarence Budington Kelland


At first, as i was thinking about writing a tribute to dad i was thinking how can few words justify for all these years of love, affection and strength we got from dad and then thought the real tribute to dad is my(our) life being happy all the time without any hurdles. Dad on this day i owe a big thanks(though this is not enough) to you for all the care that you took for our needs and interests in our lives.

Thank you dad for teaching me the most boring subject(to me) history... (dad was very good in history, as he is too much into politics). I still remember all the scoldings i used to get for this subject :) I still remember you when you took me surprisingly and showed me a beach when i was young,as i loved playing in water alot :) i still remember you used to get chocolates for me without
mom knowing about it, thanks dad for kindness, thanks dad for listening, for suggestions and yes for defends as well :) I always think my dad has strength of a mountain,he is a protector,provider,a super hero that he could do anything. When i was not in town for few months dad used to call me and tell "come back, its so boring without you" It feels so great to listen to these words, the long lasting love and affection :)

One of the best times to say "thank you dad" and "sorry dad" would be now, on this day :) Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
I feel glad and proud to be able to call this wonderful man my dad :)

"Happy Father’s day daddy"


I am glad to be your daughter. Today and everyday I pray to God, for you to have a healthy and peaceful life.


"Lets all celebrate our blessed lives with the ones who are responsible for it, our fathers.
Last but not the least, i cherish to say "I love you Dad"


Note:

* This entry is for blogadda contest "Tribute to dad" in sponsership with PringOO."
*Wishing all father's "Happy father's day"
*June 21st is my dad's 52nd birthday so here's wishing daddy a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

2 comments:

Angel :) said...

Every child is proud of their parents, and so are you. Make sure they are happy always.

LEKHA said...

felt really nostalgic and reading this posting brought back my childhood memoirs. It always feel good to remember those good olden days.