"A place where you can expect the unexpected"
I'm in the Gambling world right now and njoying every moment over here.Exploring new stuffs, njoying casinos, gambling a bit ;) shopping of course and here i am to share my experience in Las Vegas, internationally known for its gambling,shopping and dining.Kindly bear the longest post and njoy my experiences.
I have been staying her for over one and half month and I'm here accompanying my hubby on his official trip. He is busy at his work and I'm busy at my work roaming,njoying,eating, shopping and blogging of course ;)This city is completely surrounded by mountains and I'm staying in the 10th floor of my hotel and njoying the view of mountains everyday and at times i get up early to see the sun rise from my room.Strip(known as Las Vegas boulevard) which is about 4mile stretch, is a place where all the major or one of the worlds best casinos are located and i have been there N number of times(not to gamble as i hardly know these games)to see the way each and every hotel/casino is built in their own unique way.
Each and every casino have there own way of attracting people to stay in their hotel and njoy the Gambling.
"its not what you see in Vegas,it's how you see it"
Las Vegas has around 122 casinos, you find gaming machine all over Las Vegas. As soon as i entered Las Vegas i found a gaming machine in the airport ;) When a person sits in a bar and asks for a drink right under him there is a gaming machine where he can play till he gets his drink or he can continue even after he gets it without searching for another machine.The popular casino games are Black Jack,Roulette,video poker,slots etc..
MGM Grand casino is one of the largest casino in Las Vegas. Inside this casino as usual there is gambling and i was stunned to see a Lion habitat.The kings of the jungle become kings of the casino floor in this indoor domain. Not to worry-as a glass door separates visitors from animal. There's a huge Lion which was sleeping and a lioness which was roaming around. It is said that Lions don't hear a sound which is coming from casino and all they can hear is a waterfall which was inside that forest. They also said that these lions sleep for about 18 to 20 hours a day ;) There was lion cubs where i saw people playing with it. There was a shopping place next to the habitat which had Lion toys :) Opposite to the habitat, Rain forest cafe, which gives a forest environment inside and all animals toys,large Fish tank,cafe,T-shirts,pens,key chains was there. It was amazing. I wanted to buy the snake :(
Here are the other casinos and its specialities,
- Bellagio, whats amazing in this casino is as usual the gambling stuff but outside this hotel there is a 25foot Musical fountain,biggest i have ever seen. Every half an hour there is a musical fountain which starts at noon.
- City Centre, that's where my hubby works ;) the 40foot waterfall attractions provides the back drop.
- Mandalay Bay Casino, where we can see some of the oceans most awsum/dangerous creatures like tiger sharks,a giant pacific octopus and They host one of the famous Play THE LION KING which I'm yet to see :(
- New York New York casino, they have created a mini Manhattan in front of this casino and liberty statue with a deadly roller coaster ride in front of it.
- Paris, The Eiffel tower experience,we can take an elevator ride to the top of this mini Eiffel tower for the birds eye view of Las Vegas from 460 feet above.
- The Mirage, they have an amazing volcanic show in front of the casino which spews smoke and fire 100 feet high.
- Caesars Palace, people here can walk like as if they are walking in the streets of ancient Rome,seems like Greek gods come to life.
- Flamingo, though I'm yet to visit this casino i heard there is a wildlife habitat, Ducks,swan,tropical fish,Chilean flamingo and other exotic animals in 15 acre paradise.
- Stratosphere, oh my this casino has the three highest thrill rides in the world. It is 1150 feet into the Vegas skyline and the tallest observation tower in US. I could play only two games out of the three as the other was damn scary. We can see whole of strip from the observation deck and Vegas surrounded by mountains.
- The Venetian, can njoy the romantic ride in the style of Venice. I can say that in front of this casino they have made a little Italy.
- The Fremont Street, this is a street has the largest LED screen in the world with one of the biggest audio systems. I was really shocked to see this worlds biggest screen.
Before i go on and on about the Gambling world i would like you to see the pictures which i captured of all casinos Treasure Island,Monte Carlo,Rio,Ballys,Excalibur,Circus Circus,Sahara,Casino Royal,Harrah's,planet Hollywood,Wynn,Encore the list goes on.Each and every casino has numerous shows which they play and of course shopping,dinning,Gambling goes on.
These are just the things i have seen or know about Vegas actually there are more to explore about this place.When you guys visit you will know and can njoy to max. Hope you liked the post, plz share your comments.
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"