Friday, April 9, 2010

Cartooniversal :)

Introducing Cartooniversal - My world of Sketches/Drawings/Art :)
Finally I have drawn one of my favourite charcter in disney world :)

Tinker Bell



 
Tinker bell is one of the most important branding icon of disney and of course mine too :) I like the way tinkerbell sparkles always in its own charm. Tinkerbell is generally known as a symbol of "magic of disney"
I drew the above picture when i was travelling and to kill 3hours of time in flight i started of my first drawing :) The picture is in black colour as i had only pencil to draw and i coated with black point pen :) Though i'm not so great in drawing, i tried my first sketch or maybe a simply one after years of leaving this habit.
There's more to come >>>>>


Hope you liked my first attempt :) Do share your comments.
Njoy.

2 comments:

Rachana Shakyawar said...

Really cute and adorable attempt!
I'm so glad that now onwards you will be able to renew your childood skill!

Best Wishes:)

~Keep the Spark ALive..

Samarjit Roy said...

It's really great that you started off. Congratulations on your first, we hope it wont be the last.